Chicken Chicken Chicken

Options
candycaneps
candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
Okay. So I need to make dinner tonight and I need ideas! I have boneless skinless chicken breast. Preferably something I can bake...I tried the Chicken Parmigan already, so I am looking for something else. =D

Replies

• candycaneps
    Options
    Okay. So I need to make dinner tonight and I need ideas! I have boneless skinless chicken breast. Preferably something I can bake...I tried the Chicken Parmigan already, so I am looking for something else. =D
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I know its 'like' chicken parm, but my husband made me this awesome chicken breast. He butterfly cut it, topped it with salsa and mozza/parm over top. It was sooo yummy. He served it with a side of spaghetti noodles and tomato sauce.
  • MattySparky
    Options
    wow this topic gets reposted sooooo many times... allow me to help you, refer to the most recent post about chicken:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/39553-boneless-skin-less-chicken-breast
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    What about chicken tortilla soup? I posted a really good recipe not too long ago.
  • candycaneps
    Options
    wow this topic gets reposted sooooo many times... allow me to help you, refer to the most recent post about chicken:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/39553-boneless-skin-less-chicken-breast

I posted in that one thanks. I am asking for DIFFERENT recipes then what are posted there. Thanks for the "Help" though.

I might go with the chicken parm again. It is delicious, I was just hoping to find something quick and easy.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Something I love love that is super easy is chicken veggie casserol.

I bake the chicken first,then cut into cubes.

Throw the chicken and a bag of mixed (frozed) veggies in a casserol dish with one can of fat free broccoli cheddar soup. Bake for 35-45 min. Then sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
  • candycaneps
    Options
    Ohhh that does sound yummy!
  • MattySparky
    Options

I posted in that one thanks. I am asking for DIFFERENT recipes then what are posted there. Thanks for the "Help" though.

I might go with the chicken parm again. It is delicious, I was just hoping to find something quick and easy.

NO PROBLEM. glad I could "Help".