Im pretty proud of myself.

Options
Soooo i sarted back in late december and sence then i have lost 25 lbs. all while driving a lunch truck haha. its tough and i thought i was doing bad lately but apparently not as bad as i thought. anyways lately i have had a couple people who havent seen me in a few months say wow you look diffrent or you look like youve really lost weight. and it just makes me feel so good to say i have lost 25 lbs. i can not wait to be under the 200 mark. i got to thinking about it and ido not remember being under 200 sence 6th grade. thats almost 11 years! but i know i can do this. my cloths are getting baggy some i cant even wear anymore except to work out cause i jsut swim in them. i want to lose another 15-20 lbs by april 10th cause im going to go get my wedding dress and if i do im going shopping for new cloths while im there! im so excited. and i really owe alot of it to this sight and every one here. ive done "diets" before but never had this much support and help. i know i dont post much but i read and its all very insporational. so thanks!

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    Soooo i sarted back in late december and sence then i have lost 25 lbs. all while driving a lunch truck haha. its tough and i thought i was doing bad lately but apparently not as bad as i thought. anyways lately i have had a couple people who havent seen me in a few months say wow you look diffrent or you look like youve really lost weight. and it just makes me feel so good to say i have lost 25 lbs. i can not wait to be under the 200 mark. i got to thinking about it and ido not remember being under 200 sence 6th grade. thats almost 11 years! but i know i can do this. my cloths are getting baggy some i cant even wear anymore except to work out cause i jsut swim in them. i want to lose another 15-20 lbs by april 10th cause im going to go get my wedding dress and if i do im going shopping for new cloths while im there! im so excited. and i really owe alot of it to this sight and every one here. ive done "diets" before but never had this much support and help. i know i dont post much but i read and its all very insporational. so thanks!
  • happenstance82
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far. You have done amazing!

125052.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Keep on truckin' girl!!! I am with you!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Looking forward to that 199 to show up too!!! We can do this!!!:bigsmile:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Good job :drinker: Keep up the good work you'll do it:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: Will all do it together :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!