floved water?

Options
I can not drink plain water i need flavored water I get mine from walmart and taste great. Plus they have it in 2 liters. Is flavored water good for you? message me or chat on here

dave

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Plain water is best, but flavoring your water is better than getting in no water at all. I drink Mio in my water occasionally and it was no calories. I like it because you can use a desired amount rather than the Pre-measured packets which I find to taste too sweet. It's a bit pricy for my budget but I get it when it's on sale and don't use it all the time.
  • Luna_Ivoree
    Options
    I can't drink plain water either. I add a little natural lemon juice into my water with a little truvia and it's like a natural lemonade. It is tart so if you try this, don't add too much lemon. Start with a little, and if it's not enough, add a little more. It makes drinking water MUCH more bearable and i know that it's still natural (well, more so than if you were to use crystal light or mio)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,060 Member
    Options
    Whatever will keep you hydrated without calories is good. The flavor packets are expensive, and contain artificial ingredients, but if it helps you drink more fluids, use them.