PINK Method

Options
I just ordered the PINK Method program, has anyone here tried it??

Replies

• DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    going to watch it on Dr. Phil today. What got you?
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Just watching all about the P.I.N.K method on Dr.Phil. It seems to me that is pretty much is like anything else...work outs/plus eating right! I am sure it will be a good program to try! Keep us posted on how you like it!
    Good Luck
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just the fact its designed for women and tells you exactly what to do. No crazy amount of push ups or pull ups and its gradual. I figure why not give it a try :) I did P90X but find it so hard to keep up with, I just want something that I can handle day to day!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I think Dr Phils show tomorrow will be for the men, and be called the BRUNETTE method

"How to grow back your bald spot in 10 days or less"............

for only 79.95 and $8.95 for shipping.............
  • soapiegirl
    Options
    Watching Dr Phil show as well and she, Cynthia Pasquella, stated that she had a lot of cellulite and belly fat she got rid of just by doing her diet and so can we. Dr Phil questioned that claim but I was disappointed he didn't pursue it or ask for before/after pics of somebody or anybody! So she guarantees we can get rid of cellulite as well just she did.... hmmmm. That's a pretty big statement to make.
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try the workout, looks like it would be a good one....But not going to pay for that price, plus shipping and tax for Canada.:ohwell:
  • kcarp222
    Options
    I did too. Let's see how it is :)
  • kue1315
    Options
    I just tried ordering it. After I clicked to finalize my order it simply said my cart was empty. There was no confirmation page and I never recieved an email about it. Did you? I'm on hold now with the customer service
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    yes I ordered and am getting it shipped to Canada, came to $90 and change.
  • tmdolls
    Options
    Hi New here

I'm going to order the PINK Method also.
    I like the idea of weights with my work out and I already have the blender.
    I love something new :)
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I just saw this on Dr. Phil tonight too, and am going to order it when I get paid Friday. I like the idea of 20 minutes a day to start and working up gradually.

A MUCH cheaper investment than a personal trainer!!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    So funny that the P.I.N.K method is now on the Doctor's show and there is NO Jillian Michael's on this episode??? WHY not?? LOL
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz, Dr Phil, the Drs, are all getting to be the same..........they used to be pretty informative, not is Hollywood promoting its latest craze for a price...............

truly, television has gone Jerry Springer..........
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    So funny that the P.I.N.K method is now on the Doctor's show and there is NO Jillian Michael's on this episode??? WHY not?? LOL

Did you also notice that one of the trainers from the PINK method Basherra is ALSO from a few of Jillian Micheals DVD's?!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Yeah I noticed that too!
  • EbonyAnn2
    Options
    Don't look for your product anytime soon, even if you paid for the 2-day shipping. Took me a week to get the product. Spent 6 hours on hold with Customer Service to get my shipping charges returned (allegedly- as this has not been credited to my account yet) Forget about the VIP pass to the exercise site- if the site is functioning- your email won't work. I suggested to Customer Service that they offer free shipping and post a note on the web site how busy they are and they appreciate your business to calm those waiting for their products- it was noted- with no action. In summary- all I've lost is time and money. I should have been exercising. Its too bad, because these ladies have a goldmine, but without customer service- they will lose it all.
    I cannot tell you if the product is any good. So far it looks like Atkins with a smoothie for breakfast and a couple of exercise DVD's.
    I'll keep you updated on my progress.:ohwell:
  • ascolema
    Options
    Yeah Basheerah is also on the Turbo Fire video.
  • crisowen12
    Options
    I haven't been updating this website in a while but I started the PINK method last Friday and I've already lost 5lbs, I can't wait to see what happens when I start the workout videos. I had the same problem you had with P90X except my husband had ordered Insanity and it was just to hard for me. I'm excited with this program!

Definitely let me know how it works for you.
  • Jenners4
    Jenners4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump for later.... I'm starting this program in January