Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day One All Over Again

So I lost my motivation after my knee surgery in June and gained back 15 pounds. Well today is day one. I am back. I ate great and worked out. I am really trying to go back to basics. Took out some old recipes that I used last year and drank water. Skipped the candy and had a coffee as my sweet treat. I am so disappointed in myself and allowing those 15 pounds back on. Realistically I know that I can get it off, but I need to be motivated everyday.
Running the Disney half in January will be harder than my half in May because I weigh more. I am hoping I can get off 8 pounds by then! KEEP ME in your thoughts guys! This will be my last DAY ONE!
XOXO

Replies

• carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Yep. Me too. I don't have surgery as an excuse/reason. I just screwed up. Lost 15 lbs through blood sweat and tears and gained back 5. :/ You can do it! The 8 lbs by January!!! You can do it! :)
  • natalie7015
    natalie7015 Posts: 55 Member
    You have great goals and great attitude! I know you will be successful!
  • sounds a little like me. This is my Day One- again. Thanks for the motivation. Best of luck to you.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    you can do it! :D
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    i ate well all through thanksgiving, and a 4 day weekend to NYC... Worked out and looked after myself... but big pig out today.. is it emotional eating to mark the end of a holiday?