Feel like I'm cheating

Options
So I try to truthfully log my exercise for each day (or at least, as well as I can), but I haven't changed the exercise i do since starting MFP, I'm just walking to University every day and trampolining twice a week. I also truthfully log what I eat, and though I have cut down my calories a bit, i haven't made any major changes. I know that my diet isn't very healthy, and I feel like i'm cheating when I'm under my calorie goal, especially on days I have exercised, because it feels like I'm eating too much food.

Does anyone have any advice or support for what to do about this? Feel free to look at my food diary if you want (I think it's public)

Replies

• EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    when im cutting im always under MFP's calorie goal as when i train i burn about 1500cals... if i ate all them back id be bulking lol
  • EngiAli
    EngiAli Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    From the looks of your food diary, the first thing you need to do is to Feed your body with "REAL" food in a more structured manner. Looks like a lot of junk food and juice, not enough protein, fruits or veg. It also looks like you are skipping meals and having a lot of snacks. Trade in your morning juice for a piece of fruit and something quick and easy, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, a hard boiled egg, even a piece of toast or cheese. Have a real lunch and dinner (protein, veg and carb). Cut back to 1 "treat" snack a day. You aren't getting any "Bang for your buck" as you are eating (and drinking) a lot of high calorie/low volume foods. Right now I would pay more attention to increasing the quality of food you eat and cutting back on the junk food then I would worry about calories. Eating 1200 of crap isn't going to get you anywhere.