Blue eyes question for the girls!

Options
2»

Replies

• momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    bronze, browns or purples...
    use browns/bronzes witha yellow under tone...purples with a pink undertone...
    put lighter shade on lid, corner to corner...darker in crease and very light on brow...blend well...line under the lower lash line with pencil or shadow...don't line rim of eye, it makes eyes look smaller (except when doing a smokey eye)
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I concur with copper and purple. Almay makes a kit with three shadows that are supposed to make blue (or green or whatever) eyes pop but I prefer to just put on a copper shade from Chanel with a similar colored eyeliner from almay.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I have a couple tips: put a small amount of goldish/white shadow on the INSIDE corner of your eyes--it will really wake your eyes.

I agree with the bronze tips, but I also swear by peachy gold shades for blue eyes.

YES. It's amazing the different a champaign-y color in the inner corner can make. It will wake your eyes right up! Also good to apply just under your brow bone for a lovely highlight. :flowerforyou:

I don't usualy like purple eye shadow on me. (I just can't pull it off the way some of you lucky ladies can) But, if you're wanting a deeper look, try using a darker burgandy on the outer part of your eye lid and blend that so it fades into your bronzy-goldish shadows. Very pretty and tastefully dramatic!
  • TCWE
    TCWE Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for all the tips and ideas!! I appreciate it:)