What can I have?

Options
When you are at the end of your calorie road, what do you have to satisfy yourself and make yourself FEEL as if you've had something? One trick that I know of is a glass of mineral water in which I add a tsp of CALM powder which is magnesium. It makes a fizzy lemony drink that is great for the end of the day. What else is there? Any more suggestions?

Replies

• phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When you are at the end of your calorie road, what do you have to satisfy yourself and make yourself FEEL as if you've had something? One trick that I know of is a glass of mineral water in which I add a tsp of CALM powder which is magnesium. It makes a fizzy lemony drink that is great for the end of the day. What else is there? Any more suggestions?
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello is a nice little treat if you want something sweet. :smile:
  • phed0017
    Options
    Thanks get fit but I can not have anything with nutrasweet :(
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    eat reg jello its not so bad on ya either...also I freeze fruit juice and have that as a snack
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Thanks get fit but I can not have anything with nutrasweet :(

Hmm, one other thing I like to do is get a bag of frozen berries. Pour them in a bowl, still frozen, and eat them like ice cream. yummy, good for you, and no fake sweeteners!
  • phed0017
    Options
    I ate a peppermint candy and that helped. Thanks for your tips, I'm sure I will use them soon> I hope that people will add their tricks as well.