question...

Options
(ode to the office<3) I am currently under in my calorie consumption but i'm not that hungy right now and i made myself a rule not to eat after 7. is it bad to be under? should i just eat like a cheese stick or something? cause i need 600 more calories for today...

Replies

• SkinnyMorgan
    Options
    (ode to the office<3) I am currently under in my calorie consumption but i'm not that hungy right now and i made myself a rule not to eat after 7. is it bad to be under? should i just eat like a cheese stick or something? cause i need 600 more calories for today...
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't eat if you're hungry but 600 calories short can be bad. How many calories have you eaten already today? If you consistently fall this short on eating your calories you'll notice that you won't lose, or will lose slowly, and your body will start burning muscle as energy instead of fat.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are way under!!!!!! 600 cals is just too much. I only leave no more than 150 cals if I am full at the end of the day and cant handle anymore....what are you missing the most? carbs? protein? Just try to replenish some of it....even if you are "breaking your rule". I am in that challenge where we pledged not to eat after a certain time but I only follow it if I have not eaten all my calories by a certain time. How did you end up with that many calories? A late workout? If I am working out late I try to estimate the calories I will burn and log it in early so I eat most of my calories early just leaving enough for a snack after my workout. I hope this helps. Take care!! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    are they 600 of your daily intake net..or 600 of your excercise calories?
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    are they 600 of your daily intake net..or 600 of your excercise calories?

HAHAHAHA..the dreaded "exercise calories" :laugh: it does make a difference though.