Butt Bible recommendation

Options
Before I tell you how awesome the workout is, here is a little back story on me. I've lost the 50 pounds before- The wrong way! 1000 calories a day with tons of exercise! It all came back when I started eating again. I've been having a really hard time losing the weight and 1200 calories a day just wasn't cutting it for me! I decided to get my act together and stop worrying about seeing lots of weight coming off each week and start working on becoming fit. I've been trying workout dvds here and there but mostly stuck to the elliptical and walking.

On to my recommendation : I have heard a lot about Butt Bible from the commercials and advertisements on exercise TV. (Sadly it won't be around after Dec 31st! ) I decided to give it a shot. Wow! It is an amazing workout. There is 3 levels and each level is two weeks. There is two days a week of upper body, two days of lower body, two days of cardio and 1 day of rest. Level one is about 25 minutes but I am sweating and having a hard time finishing the reps but it feels amazing! The trainer is funny which makes the time pass by a bit quicker. She also using exercises I would of never thought to do. Even if your not looking to reshape your butt, I highly recommend this one .

Replies

• jar102806
    Options
    newarkco05, I just found about this work out from my best friend and I tried last night and loved it!!!!! My friend has been doing the work out for months now and is on Level 2, she says she can really see the results. The name is funny but it is a great work out!!!!! :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I've ordered this dvd. I have to say that I don't like the way the instructor is displayed on the cover, but I like the workouts and that's why I have decided to order the dvd set.