BREAKFAST FOR DINNER?

Options

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    You should NEVER have breakfast for dinner. Your body will get confused and think its morning time, then you won't be able to sleep.

agreed bro. then you might go into starvation mode.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    We had brinner at least once a week when I was growing up! I love breakfast foods for every meal!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    You should NEVER have breakfast for dinner. Your body will get confused and think its morning time, then you won't be able to sleep.

That is absolutely NOT true...

How do you know? Everybody is different.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    It's one of the benefits of being an adult.

lol Yes, it is. Also, cold chicken lo mein makes an excellent breakfast.
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

When is the last time you ate eggs for dinner? Egg Salad, Quiche, "egg flower' soup? pickled eggs? hard boiled eggs in a salad?

That is a bunch of crap..
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I love having breakfast for lunch or dinner!
  • engineman312
    Options

When is the last time you ate eggs for dinner? Egg Salad, Quiche, "egg flower' soup? pickled eggs? hard boiled eggs in a salad?

facepalm.jpeg
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Definitely nothing wrong with that! I just had scrambled eggs with roasted potatoes for dinner tonight and steel-cut oats with berries for dinner last night. My body doesn't care what time I eat what as long as I feed it good nutritious food.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

facepalm.jpeg

:heart:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    ^^ What she said
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    No one tells ME when to eat anything. I like to have noodles for breakfast and pancakes for dinner. I'm cah-ray-zeh!

:noway:

Ya think you know someone...... :brokenheart:
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    big fan of brinner here too.

On days I seriously cbf cooking, nothing like a bowl of museli for dinner.
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    The order of your meals doesn't matter, but make sure the balance is right. Many of us get most of our vegetables at dinner time, so make sure you are still getting your vegetables somewhere in your day!
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options

This has happened to me before. It took days for my body to recover.
    tumblr_lt1u7rCJkk1qbl4fb.gif
  • cycle_queen
    cycle_queen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Once in a while I totally eat breakfast for dinner. You just have to remember the serving sizes and that breakfast meats contain a lot of cholesterol and fat. I frequently do the one egg plus egg white to cut down the cholesterol. Also, one serving of bread is one piece. I always keep whole wheat frozen waffles in my freezer and they are nice with almond or peanut butter. :)

I have a YouTube video for eggs and oats. Feel free to check out the recipe and subscribe to see more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQi8lvn75B4

I have also made egg scrambles with spinach and its tasty!
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow.....some people get really cranky and can't take jokes.
    LOL

Whatever you do....don't have pizza for breakfast or your body might think it should have beer too
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options

I love that you took that seriously, hehe
  • KellyAnneH
    KellyAnneH Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat waffles topped with yogurt and fruit are the perfect breakfast/lunch/supper meal at our house. :-)

Kelly-Anne
  • engineman312
    Options
    Wow.....some people get really cranky and can't take jokes.
    LOL

Whatever you do....don't have pizza for breakfast or your body might think it should have beer too

my body always thinks it should have beer. but i go "NO!! BAD BODY!!! YOU ENJOY THIS SALAD!!"
  • losing4baby
    losing4baby Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ha that was some funniness. But now I have a problem... when I read anything that mentions beer and pizza in the morning I can't start my day with coffee... ahhh BEER!!