Good Workout DVD's?

Options
Suggestions for really good workout DVDs you love? I have 2 of the Leslie Sansone walk at homes, which I love, a Windsor Pilates, a Kundalini Yoga, a Get Ripped DVD that are my regulars. I would really like a traditional yoga DVD, I do a Yogalaties (yoga and pilates combined) class once a week, but miss doing traditional yoga...the Kundalini is good but not traditional. That and anything intense enough to get a good workout but not be half dead afterwards...would love some suggestions on what you love.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Suggestions for really good workout DVDs you love? I have 2 of the Leslie Sansone walk at homes, which I love, a Windsor Pilates, a Kundalini Yoga, a Get Ripped DVD that are my regulars. I would really like a traditional yoga DVD, I do a Yogalaties (yoga and pilates combined) class once a week, but miss doing traditional yoga...the Kundalini is good but not traditional. That and anything intense enough to get a good workout but not be half dead afterwards...would love some suggestions on what you love.:flowerforyou:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred. It's quick and intense enough. I got if for 9 bucks at walmart. I highly recommend it.

-Adrienne
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I hear Tracy Anderson's new DVD's are really great according to Gwenyth Paltrow. I'm very interested in her work and I started tonight doing some of the exercises.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    When I had my second child I fit in my skinny jeans within 4 months with Fat Burning Yoga. That was all the exercise I did, mind you I was breastfeeding. I gain all my weight when I started working in the office and letting myself go. I started doing the video again and so far 4lbs in less then a week. I swear my this DVD.:laugh:
  • jamiesbeach
    Options
    P90X IS A HIGH INTENSE TRAINING SERIES WITH A NUTRITION GUIDE INCLUDED. aS A PERSONAL TRAINER I RECOMMEND THESE.
  • tidwelljw
    Options
    I'm a BIG fan of Power 90 for beginners and P90X for those wanting some more intensity! There are A LOT of people on this site that will agree with me....For me there is no better way to get the most workout for your time. You ought to go to youtube and just search P90X results sometime and see what you find...it's quite amazing.