sick more often

Options
Does anyone else feel like they are under the weather more since they have weight loss.? I have been having that thought lately. If so how did you counteract it

Replies

• JerseyGirlHeart
    JerseyGirlHeart Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Are you eating healthy foods?
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Actually, I have had the opposite happen. I started my healthier lifestyle in February & have not been sick since before then. I think that now that I'm taking vitamins, exercising & watching what I eat, has contributed to that
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    JerseyGirlHeart Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Cuz "Bacon as Meat Candy" might be the cause of it lol....
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    Options
    Nope, I have actually noticed that I am not sick as often. Started this journey in late July and have had very mild colds off and on, lasting no more than a few days, and I bounce back up. My 5 year old son, who is eating healthier and is getting more exercise as a bi-product of my healthy choices has also not been sick with the exception of a cold or two.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    no but I notice I am freezing a lot more often.....LOL
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite. Now when I get "sick" it's so mild that I can't really classify it as sick, even though I feel more sore and tired, but I prefer that to a cough and runny nose. And it only lasts for 2'ish days. I used to catch colds almost monthly if not bi-monthly that would last me a week if not more. I've only had that weird mild thing twice since June.