How to stay fuller longer especially at the end of the day

Options
13»

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,731 Member
    Options
    Just want to reiterate what other posters said about protein and fiber. For a snacks, try some carrot sticks with a boiled egg. That's less than 100 cals. Also crab sticks or beef jerky with some raw or microwaved veg will also have a calorie count less than 100. I have the protein and fiber combination in every meal.
  • ChristinaKitty
    ChristinaKitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Try to have 5 small meals throughout the day instead and make sure when you drink water, you space it out. 2 glasses in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, 2 at night, for example. Also, some foods can help fill you up faster such as water-based foods like grapes, apples, and grapefruit. Egg is a big one. Also spinach. Stay away from starch/gluten! If you're like me, it'll just make you hungrier!
  • stacyhaddenham
    stacyhaddenham Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Exercise helps since it gives you more calories. I am curious why you don't simply move your breakfast to 6 or 7 since that is when you are hungry? In truth depending on when your last meal the day before usually is then you should be hungry by that time the next morning. I have also found that for me splitting my calories up into 6 meals instead of 3 works better to keep me from getting overly hungry. That way I eat every 2 hours instead of 4 or 6 hours.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    If the OP hasn't figured it out since 2011 she probably never will!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    If the OP hasn't figured it out since 2011 she probably never will!

This.