Detox Program?

Options
Looking for a detox program. Any suggestions?

Replies

• ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    The Fast Track Detox diet is really good. You dont' have to starve yourself. It's just a great way to reteach yourself how to eat. It's 11 days. There is one day where you just drink a liquid but honestly I think you would still loose weight and detox without that day.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Looking for a detox program. Any suggestions?

What are you trying to accomplish with it?
  • oodlesnoodles
    oodlesnoodles Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sidesteal has a good question - it really depends on what you want to accomplish with it. I have used Enzymatic Therapy's 15-day gentle detox in the past when I have felt bloated or constipated, and that was usually the result of days and days of poor eating. Now that I eat proper, I have no use for it - yay! So, if you are looking to start fresh and feel energized, I would certainly recommend this product. I have bought it @ Wal Mart for about 17.00, and it is very non-threatening lol. It is a basic mixture of certain herbs that stimulate your bowels but not in a harsh way. (Sorry if this sounds like and ad, I just re-read it and it does to me!!)

There is also the method of drinking hot water and lemon throughout the day. I have also added cayenne pepper and honey to it and it also is effective.
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    anyone have any natural detox ideas? Kind of a do it at home remedy? Some of these programs don't seem healthy and are expensive. Something natural would be great.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I hear the mayo clinic has a great program.
  • Aviers83
    Options
    Looking for a way to help my metabolism & get rid of toxins
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    that's what your liver is for.

You can have some lemon juice in hot water before breakfast, juicing helps you liver too. Other detoxing is probably not worth it.

GG