Vitamin B Complex

2»

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    I do believe I took Vitamin B Complex and it messed with my heart. It gave me a racing heart and it made me sick. I have to learn to get a lot of my vitamins and nutrients else where.
  • I don't know about for metabolism, but I take B complex, and I just feel generally better. Less tired, less moody, even, if that even makes any sense at all. I also take papaya tabs morning and evening. They're chewables.
  • mogadad
    mogadad Posts: 41 Member
    B-12 and I'm rolling thru my day. Take it at night and wake up ready to do. Vitamin D is also very good in the winter
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Funny that you asked this. It was just yesterday that I took a B-complex vitamin in the morning with breakfast and by noon I felt like I was about to flip-out...I was all jittery and felt really crappy. I guess if it works for you, but I will stay away.

Glad there is someone else out there like me! I was beginning to get a little worried. Haha.
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    I take Vitamin B Complex every day. Why? Becuase it stabelizes my mood, helps me to cope with stress better, just to name a few of the benefits.

I get mine at Sprouts Farmers Market. =)
  • Got2believe
    Got2believe Posts: 31 Member
    it is really dependent on whether or not you have a deficiency. I had a severe deficiency in B12, to the point where when it was discovered it was 1 weeks of shots, then a month of weekly and i'm onto monthly now. I take a b12 supplement even though my diet consists of mainly meat just because I know I do not absorb it too well.
    My recommendation would be to get a panel done, and see if there are any you would benefit from. If your body is not screaming for it, for now I wouldn't bother.
  • it is really dependent on whether or not you have a deficiency. I had a severe deficiency in B12, to the point where when it was discovered it was 1 weeks of shots, then a month of weekly and i'm onto monthly now. I take a b12 supplement even though my diet consists of mainly meat just because I know I do not absorb it too well.
    My recommendation would be to get a panel done, and see if there are any you would benefit from. If your body is not screaming for it, for now I wouldn't bother.
    great advice!
  • I take Vitamin B Complex every day. Why? Becuase it stabelizes my mood, helps me to cope with stress better, just to name a few of the benefits.

I get mine at Sprouts Farmers Market. =)
    thanks for the suggestion!