February 13th Who Is Running?????????????

Options
I did. 5.5 miles today need to do 6.5 tomorrow to be at my 30 mile a week goal. Maybe more if I am up to it and get up early enough tomorrow, we will see. Hope everyone enjoys there weekend. I have the kids home for mid winter break starting today and going out for Valentines with my 3 sisters and there hubbys and boyfriends so hoping for a great weekend. So Get Out There And Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing like running to make you feel sexy for Valentines RIGHT:flowerforyou:

Alisha

Replies

• Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I did. 5.5 miles today need to do 6.5 tomorrow to be at my 30 mile a week goal. Maybe more if I am up to it and get up early enough tomorrow, we will see. Hope everyone enjoys there weekend. I have the kids home for mid winter break starting today and going out for Valentines with my 3 sisters and there hubbys and boyfriends so hoping for a great weekend. So Get Out There And Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nothing like running to make you feel sexy for Valentines RIGHT:flowerforyou:

Alisha
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    I wish I could run right now! I have a cold at the moment and probably shouldn't run :(
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    No running today. Just bootcamp. I ran yesterday and cut my run short. It was a very hard 3 miles. I posted earlier about not having any motivation and I think that was a part of it yesterday. We are going to start training in March for a 10 mile run. Although, I ran 6.5 last week so I don't know that I need to do massive amounts of training right now. (See what I am talking about being unmotivated:grumble: )
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    6 in of snow. Don't think I'll make it out today.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't see a post from y'day but I did a 4 mile tempo run on the TM. It was HARD because my quads were sore!! :noway: I was sooo happy to be done! :laugh:

Today was ChaLean Extreme Lean Circuit #3- lots of pushups, chest work, and shoulders! Ouch!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I ran 6 miles this morning in the dark. For some reason I really love running in the dark! Weird, huh?:smile:
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    7 miles on the TM last night, with incline.
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I ran 5 miles last night. Tonight's my day off.
    Tomorrow, my boyfriend and I will be skiing all day. :happy:
    Sunday morning, I'll run another 5 miles before getting a V-day weekend massage!

Can't wait for the day to end...