Hodwy purples

Options
I sent a not to tamara that it was not a weigh in week for me :( so hopefully next week ill make a little dent for our team. Hope everyone is doing well. Congrats to our bl this week renea. Have a great friday

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I sent a not to tamara that it was not a weigh in week for me :( so hopefully next week ill make a little dent for our team. Hope everyone is doing well. Congrats to our bl this week renea. Have a great friday
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey Kristina and thanks! I can not believe I am still losing weight. I haven't been really working out but I have been working really hard at work and keeping busy so maybe that is my only plus side right now. I have continued to stay stressed out this week too. I am hoping things will start to calm down very soon! I don't know how much more I can take. You will do better this week girl! Don't worry about it. I spent a lot of time yesterday cleaning the house. And on my hands and knees scrubbing floors and the whole bathroom, everything in there. Busy busy busy. Plus my mom-in-law is in the hospital so we spent yesterday evening up there. Good luck to you and all my fellow Purples!!!
  • 4real
    4real Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm not feeling the greatest today it's that TOM:mad: and these cramps are horrible. I will check back when I'm feeling better. Great job on still losing weight Renae:drinker:.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hiya to all the purples!!:drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! How has it been going? We were going to the movies tonight but the movie we wanted to see was sold out. We wanted to see Friday the 13th but the only showing left was tonight at 12 and we didn't feel like heading back into town tonight. So we ended up renting some horror movies which so far 2 out of the 3 that we got and have seen have been cheesy as hell. But there are funny parts and we are enjoying our time with some friends and the peace and quiet too! I hope you are all doing good!