95 inches and 119 pounds later w/ pic...even through a plate

Options
I changed my life by making small changes that turned into BIG results...

I never thought I would EVER lose all of this weight and let alone 95 inches off of my body. That is over 7 FEET...OMG! I would highly recommeng taking your measurements if you haven't already done so...I'm SO glad that I did. That helps me get through my "fight" with the scale. :)

If you are struggling or just getting started, please know that you can do this and that small changes can turn into big results.

I was on a plateau for about a year and I was having a hard time with that. I wondered if I would EVER get past that point in my weight loss, but as I look back on that year I realized the true blessing that was there. I was able to maintain a weight loss of about 110 pounds for an entire year! I did go up and down about 3-7 pounds during that year, but I kept moving forward NO MATTER WHAT!

In my former life I would have just given up and been so down on myself for not moving forward that I would have turned my back on all of my success! And THEN the dreaded weight gain would have crept in little by little. As soon as I would see a gain I would start looking at what I was doing and change it right away...I know that plateaus are not always fun, but it taught me A LOT about myself AND my habits. Change your perspective about them and it will change how you look at this journey...

I too have my "eye" on the final prize, but what I have learned on this journey is that I CAN keep this weight off and live a life that is worth living...and you can TOO! :)

Collages-1.jpg

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    You're looking fabulous!! Great work!
  • kt2134
    kt2134 Posts: 45
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Look at how much happier you look in the second pic..........Great Job!!
  • makeupartist12
    Options
    great job!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!!!
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    great job! thats amazing
  • almost50now
    almost50now Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are an inspiration!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, WTG!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!! You look amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you sweetie!!! you look STUNNING!!! you are a inspiration to us all :)
  • mrsdstarks
    Options
    Look at the smile on your face.....GAWGEOUS!!!! :)
  • colorlady_07
    colorlady_07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!! I'm just starting and I've been having a tough week - I needed this for motivation! Congrats sister - you look AMAZING!
  • Kris10can
    Options
    Look at your itty bitty waist!! Awesomness!!! Great to see success stories...it is what I need to stay motivated and to know that I CAN DO THIS too!
  • anda2oo5
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!! Congrats on your loss, its simply amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Very inspirational words about the dreaded plateau ...
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congrats and thank you for posting :)
  • bs1981
    bs1981 Posts: 36
    Options
    Sooo awesome. Great motivation and good job, lady!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Very awesome accomplishment!! :)
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am starting to realize the same thing. If it takes me a year to get to goal that is almost better than if it takes less because it means that I have kept the other weight off for at least that long. And the longer you keep the weight off, the more likely you are to hit a new normal for your body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!