something other than standard crunch?

Options
anyone have an ab exercise they get results from other than the standard crunch?

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    anyone have an ab exercise they get results from other than the standard crunch?
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Even in a simple crunch add a medicine ball

Bicycle

Lay on the floor Knees bent, put you right ankle on you left knee, crunch up lifting your left elbow towards the right knee (its a twist

Plank

Side plank

Lay on back legs in the air, lower legs right before it touches the ground

- Look on you tube there are so many to choose from-
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    jacknives are great - lay on floor on back with feet on the floor and legs bent, curl up with upper body and lift legs at same time to form "V" then slowly lower both - repeat..
  • MelsaEstel
    MelsaEstel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have used the 7 minute abs video, oh man, it's tough, but feels great! I feel results very soon.
    You can find it on youtube, but there is a short advertisement before it. Just skip that, then get ready! I highly recommend this! There are 6 or 7 moves that you do for 30 seconds each, then repeat them all. 7 minutes is next to nothing when you think about it, but it is so effective! :) Enjoy!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Lie flat on the floor, hands under your bu tt or to your sides and lift your legs a few inches off the floor. Do that a few times for how ever long you can stand it. Make sure you are sucking in your tummy and using those muscles and not your back. :smile: