New to the site!

Hello, I'm a 37 y/o mother of two boys. I have carried extra weight since my 1st pregnancy...almost 16 yrs ago! I have lost some, but always ending up gaining it back. Motivation is a big problem, that's why I'm here! I hope that this can at least help me stay in the zone, so I can reach my goal...and feel better about myself, for myself! :happy:

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    :flowerforyou: Good luck to you!!! Support is HUGE here! It's definately what keeps me coming back! Not all goals, or routes to goal, are the same, but we are definately all in it together! Add me for support if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • gr8birdie
    gr8birdie Posts: 42 Member
    You can do this! People here are awesome. Add me if you like:smile:
  • Best wishes to you and know that you can do this if you stay focused and do not let negative messages into your head. There will be times when you might want to quit and talk yourself into believing it's not necessary to lose weight and get fit, but remember our risk of heart disease/stroke/diabetes soars when our midsection grows. Even a 10 pt increase in your blood pressure makes a huge difference in your cardiovascular health. It was a big slap in the face when I recently found my systolic reading was 133....I always used to be in the 112 range! I'm new too and determined to be a good role model for my kids, my friends/family, my patients and myself. Would love to share the journey!
  • Thank you guys! I truly appreciate it. :smile: