new at this...

Options
heya, thought id stop in and say hi...i'll be here a while hehe. so far ive lost about 6 lbs, it's tough but im slowly but surely changing my way of thinking and turning to a better lifestyle...someone's just gotta tell me that it gets easier (hehe). good luck to all! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jamison
    Options
    heya, thought id stop in and say hi...i'll be here a while hehe. so far ive lost about 6 lbs, it's tough but im slowly but surely changing my way of thinking and turning to a better lifestyle...someone's just gotta tell me that it gets easier (hehe). good luck to all! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, and helpful, and everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Easier....??? I don't know about that....??? :wink:

But, the exercise part has really become alot more fun for me personally & I know thats where alot of my success has come from!! I work out about 5-6 days a week & I really do love it!!

I wish you luck on meeting your goals & finding your groove!! Keep making those changes & getting yourself healthy!! :drinker: