THE WATER

Options
Hey guys!

I just thought about something I'd like to share.

Since I work in an office at a desk all day and I forgot my water bottle today I've been having to get up off my lazy butt and re-fill my cup. Then I thought about it and realized that I think I will forget my water bottle every day. So every cup I drink of water I have to walk my lazy behind over to the cooler and grab another cup while walking off those calories along the way!

Bye Bye water bottle!!! :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• Summarain
    Options
    Hey guys!

I just thought about something I'd like to share.

Since I work in an office at a desk all day and I forgot my water bottle today I've been having to get up off my lazy butt and re-fill my cup. Then I thought about it and realized that I think I will forget my water bottle every day. So every cup I drink of water I have to walk my lazy behind over to the cooler and grab another cup while walking off those calories along the way!

Bye Bye water bottle!!! :-)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • carolstrange0
    Options
    Great idea.... Im gonna do that TOO~
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what i do especially since our water is down stairs!!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I use a plastic cup that I keep at my desk each day and walk down 3 flights of stairs to refill at THAT water fountain. Everyone I work with makes fun of me but I just tell them that the water tastes better because it's lower to the ground! :wink: