Warm Low Cal Drinks?

Hey! It is CooOoOoOoOol outside. Drinking all this water to quench my thirst makes my bones hurt ;D

Anyone know of lowish calorie warm drinks?

NOT coffee or tea. No caffeine for the time being :] Thanks!

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Herbal tea, fat free hot chocolate (I have no idea how many calories that has), hot Emergen-C (my husband likes it hot, I think it's kind of weird).
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    A cup of almond milk (heated) and one splenda vanilla (flavors for coffee) packet. Yummmm. <3
  • I haven't tried the Emergen-C hot lol have some acai flavor sitting in the house ^-^

After RFL I might pick up those instant coffee powders. Only about 50-70 calories a cup
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Diet Swiss Miss hot chocolate (25cals), and a splash of unsweetened almond milk. :D
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,380 Member
    There is a diet Swiss Miss hot chocolate that is only 25 calories. If you're into diet beverages, that is. Hot tea and coffee will do the trick, too, depending on what you put in them.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    edit: You said no coffee. I clearly can't read
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    I stick with herbal tea (no caffeine) or just a cup of plain hot water. Or a cup of hot water with a lemon in it.
  • I'm not sure I think it may have traces of caffeine in it but cadburys options hot chocolate is only 40 calories and it's so yummy and actually tastes nice as apposed to a lot of the other low cal hot chocolates xx
  • kittzle
    kittzle Posts: 190 Member
    Alpine makes a sugar free version of their spiced apple cider mix. I just stocked up for the winter :) 15 calories per packet of mix.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Decaf coffee or tea?
  • nickymaire
    nickymaire Posts: 138 Member
    warm water :tongue:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Tepid water.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    warm up some almond milk and add some sugar free torani's chocolate syrup (I have chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint. Fun stuff!)
    oh and if you go on amazon, you can get la nouba marshmallows which are sugar free and low carb (and low cal)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Sterile urine! :drinker:
  • My EC stack has me really limiting my coffee intake xD Haha I don't want the jitters more then I already have xD

I will have to pick up some of these teas/cocoa!

I LOVE sugar free torani coffee syrup. I bet I can find some yummy mixes :]
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,380 Member

That's only advisable if it's fresh from a pregnant woman.
  • warm up some almond milk and add some sugar free torani's chocolate syrup (I have chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint. Fun stuff!)
    oh and if you go on amazon, you can get la nouba marshmallows which are sugar free and low carb (and low cal)

How does the white chocolate taste? I love the raspberry, irish cream, punkin, and coconut! :D
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Hot water and lemon. Here's a link with the benefits:
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/269786-lemon-juice-hot-water-health-benefits/
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Hot green tea or oolong tea. They're so yummy and good for you! If you like it sweet you can add a bit of honey, agave or sweetener.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    I like to call it "Kidney Water".