5'4 with 10-15 pounds to lose....who's with me!? :D

Options
Just wondering if there are any ladies out there with similar goals!? I'm 5'4 and want to lose 10-15 pounds......

What are you eating? What exercises are you doing? Sometimes the last 10 pounds are AWFUL! :D

Replies

• heathermnrd
    Options
    im a little shorter, 5'2" but im def right there with you trying to lose the last 13ish pounds!!!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    im a little shorter, 5'2" but im def right there with you trying to lose the last 13ish pounds!!!

Good luck girl!! you look fabulous in your photo!!! WE CAN DO THIS! :D
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you....these last few pounds seem the hardest to lose...but I'm not giving up!!:smile:
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose around 15! :) How many calories are you guys eating? That's what I'm struggling to figure out.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am in ! I have been in for the last 4 weeks and have lost an additonal 6 lbs to the 44lbs (used to be 183lbs) that I already lost. I now have 8lbs to go to reach my 125lb goal. I am 5`2.

The last 10-15 lbs are supposedly the hardest, but ladies .....I think we can kick *kitten* ! We got this ! Look how far we have already come.

We can do this !!!!
  • PhotographyChick
    PhotographyChick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    5'5" with 9lbs to go and STUCK! Ugh! The rest came off so easy compared to now. :( Of course I stopped being as committed as I was too until recently. Getting back at it and forcing myself to STICK TO IT and lose it! (I'd be happy to lose inches instead of lbs too though)
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Very similar situation here, 5'3" and I want to lose about 20 (maybe 25) more.
  • EspritOuvert
    Options
    Exactly where I am as well, it's difficult to fit in a workout lately, so I've been trying to eat healthy to make up for it. I've discovered some delicious salads. :)
  • tbye2011
    Options
    I am totally understanding this. I just started this fitness pal on line yesterday and I am liking it. How long have you been doing it? I am not quite sure how to log my work outs with weights, so if you are a veteran and can tell me , that would be great.
    I am usually not disiplined enough to follow something like this, but I look at it as a wake up more then a diet. I made a sald for lunch and can not believe the calories in dressing... Yikes!
    Good Luck !
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you....these last few pounds seem the hardest to lose...but I'm not giving up!!:smile:

I am eating 1200 calories per day. When I exercise I eat half or all those calories depending on the day and how I feel. I drink 8-12 cups of water per day and I exercise 3-5 times a week minimum.

Each person is different, so you need to figure out what is best for you.
  • heathermnrd
    Options

Good luck girl!! you look fabulous in your photo!!! WE CAN DO THIS! :D

thanks!!!
  • toni_tiger
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I want to loose around 5 to 10 Lbs! I'm right there with ya!
  • CynthiaCollin
    Options
    I am totally understanding this. I just started this fitness pal on line yesterday and I am liking it. How long have you been doing it? I am not quite sure how to log my work outs with weights, so if you are a veteran and can tell me , that would be great.
    I am usually not disiplined enough to follow something like this, but I look at it as a wake up more then a diet. I made a sald for lunch and can not believe the calories in dressing... Yikes!
    Good Luck !

BTW....trick for salad dressings : When you go to the restaurant and you don`t know what the calories are in a dressing, ask for it on the side. When it is time to eat your salad, dip your fork into the dressing then get that salad on the fork. You still get that amazing taste without the extra calories.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    5'2 and a half I'll say 5'3 lol but these last ten wont come off! I just want to be between 120 and 125, its quite frustrating I took a break and now I'm back at it again hoping this will help me break the plateau. I hear this helps for some people. I'm doing Insanity with some jogging here and there. I know I dont eat enough but thats hard for me.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and trying to lose the last 6-8 lbs (I fluctuate) since July . . . it's quite hard. I'm working on my eating (Thanksgiving put a dent in my plans) but want to make my goal by the end of the year. I workout hard (30DayShred/Insanity/Interval Running/Stepmill/Heavy Lifting) but the eating can be a struggle around this time.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same area roughly. I would like to lose another 20. It's hard because my husband went the "quick" route by virtually eating nothing and he's at his goal weight already, so he's on maintenance. It's hard when you and your spouse are on totally different wavelengths.
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    me!!! Current 123.6 goal 110! I'm like 5'3 ish.. depends what leg i stand on. =)

Last month of insanity! first 5k this weekend =)
    Then on to Chalean Extreme!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    im 5'4" and have lost almost 35 lbs. ive been stuck for well over a month though. the last 10lbs are a B*TCH!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if there are any ladies out there with similar goals!? I'm 5'4 and want to lose 10-15 pounds......

I'm right with you...I'm 5'4 too and started out on mfp with 12lbs to lose (I'd already lost 2lb before signing up) and I'm 7lbs down now. I'm starting to struggle a bit now, altho I can feel the difference in my clothes. I'm on 1270 cals before exercise, some days I'm well within, other days (like today) I'm struggling not to go over
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've been on since May and have lost 20 lbs. I've been at my current weight about a month, so I'm stepping up my strength training. (I just started "New Rules of Lifting for Women.") I'm hoping to gain more muscle, lose some more fat. I'm actually now more concerned about my body composition than the number on the scale.