Indoor workout

Options
Hey,
Ok so I have zero calories left and I hate having nothing left just incase. I didnt get any exercise in as just back from work and its lashing outside.Any ideas how to lose a few calories at home?Was kinda thinking I'll do the wii fit for a bit but would that be enough xgx

Replies

• soozship
    soozship Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi there... If you do the Wii fit, the step one for about 30 minutes, that should give you at least 100 calories. It probably calculates based on your weight, so look it up under exercise!

Good luck!
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great thanks.I suppose I will lose more than sittin on my *kitten* anyhow so may aswell go for it!xgx
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Do you have any workout DVD's? OR you could just make up a workout ie, 30 jumping jacks, 3 sets of 15 squats, 3 sets of 15 lunges, 30 pushups, jog in place for 1 minute, and repeat 3 times. Or go on Bodyrock.tv they have all free home workouts with little to no equipment that you can do in as little as 20 mins and get a great burn!! Good luck
  • Lollops
    Lollops Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Star jumps (jumping jacks)! :bigsmile:

7000 = 1lb! :drinker:

Of course, don't do all 7000 now! I'm just telling you that because it's an interesting bit of information!

Good luck! <3