Hey everybody!

Options
Hey,

I'm Emily and I'm 20 years old. I am a junior in college. I've gained about 30 lbs since I've come to school. Being from Atlanta, moving to a smaller town for school cut out a lot of the activity I was doing in high school. My goal right now is to get back into a size 4, I just want to take it one step at a time, because if I start feeling overwhelmed, I will loose my mind. Please add me if you'd like, I feel like the more friends I have on here, the more motivated and determined I will be to loose these extra pounds. My goal is to get from the size I am now (6) to a size 4 by New Years, so I can start out my year right!

A little side note: I broke my tibia (shin) in two places October 4th, so although it is much better, I am still not allowed to go running or any strenuous activity to push it too much. So for the next two weeks, I will be walking and other exercises. However, I love running and kickboxing, so once I get the green light to start again, I definitely will! Right before I broke it, I was walking/running 3 miles a day and kickboxing 2x a week, so the accident has had a lot of negative impact. Although I've maintained (with a fluctuation of about 5 pounds), I have lost a lot of the muscle I have worked so hard to get. Another issue is that I was so active before, always running around, and because I couldn't walk for a month, it's gotten harder to get up and go and do things now that I finally can walk on it. Encouragement is much needed!

Emily

Replies

• tevine18
    tevine18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily,

My name is Armine, I am also 20 years old. I recently got married and gained aboout 30 pounds in a matter of 10 months! :sad: I am trying to lose weight and i think we can motivate one another to lose the unwanted pounds! I'll request you as a friend. :smile:

Armine