Looking for dedicated (Female) friends

Options
Hello everyone! I have been doing MFP for a little while now, and I would love to have some more friends for encouragement. I would really like dedicated friends who are good motivators. I am serious about my weight loss, and I would love to interact with serious people as well. If you comment and help keep me motivated, I will do the same in return.

Replies

• bahorne74
    bahorne74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I know the feeling about motivators. It's always great to hear the "good jobs" and "keep up the good work". Even if you falll there is always someone there to pick you up and help you along the way.

Keep up the great work and together we can do this!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am very dedicated and highly motivated/positive.
  • kaitbird
    Options
    Add me please! All of you! I just joined and am looking for support and daily encouragement and I will do the same!

I exercise like crazy and just need to consistently track my calories and i will get to my goals!!!

we can do this together!
  • amandahayes30
    amandahayes30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this ... but have seriously tried everything under the sun! For me it's a lack of motivation and commitment - but I'm tired of the excuses and ready to do it!! I'd love to be in on encouraging and being encouraged!
  • bett_boop
    bett_boop Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! please add me - i'm on here all the time - probably too much infact!
  • crshelley
    Options
    ME too! I have been on here for a month and am just getting the hang of it. I would love to help motivate any of you as well!
  • mvogel39
    Options
    Sure could use the same
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'd love to support you! I've been using MFP on and off on my phone for a few months but I'm new to the site!
  • Hillary1223
    Options
    I'm brand new too and am just learning my way around the site. I'm motivated and determined to lose the weight. Best of luck - we can definitely do this!!!!!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I've been using MFP, both the website and the mobile app for about two months. I've lost about 17 lbs during those two months. The motivation you get on here is probably the best tool for losing weight... and the food and exercise tracker is pretty awesome too!
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Adding you now! The motivation and encouragment you get from your friends on here is what has helped me lose 12 pounds this past month and actually stay committed. Would love to be friends with all of you! :)
  • danapearly
    danapearly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for 2 days now. I would love to join this group. count me in!!!
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    Me too! Please feel free to add me!

Without the support of my friends on this site, I don't know that I would have made it this far!!
  • karentulloss
    Options
    I was 204ps and now i'm down to 174, I,m going to start yoga, and see how that goes, i want to build muscle mass, lost some during the years lol, I will give good encouragment to everyone
  • TRACYW2002
    TRACYW2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would also love to have some encoraging friends on MFP! Have already lost some but started to "slack" again. I really need more motivation and encouragement:D
  • RosalindaP
    RosalindaP Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and I am looking for some positive reinforcement too!
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW I am blown away by the amount of friends request, and fellow MFP who want to motivate and support. Thank you all so much. I am trying to send everyone friends request but MFP is telling me I can not add more than 5 in 10 minutes so it may take me a bit to get you all added.
  • italianissima
    italianissima Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hi there!!!
    i would love for you to add me. i am also looking for serious and motivated ladies! yippie!
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am already your friend, so I'll try harder to be more motivational!

You can do this!!:bigsmile:
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am already your friend, so I'll try harder to be more motivational!

You can do this!!:bigsmile:

You are awesome and you already do great!