Hit a plateau!!! Please help!

Options
Hi,

I am stuck in a bit of a rutt...I've hit a plateau and not lost any encouraging numbers for about 5 or 6 weeks. I joined the gym middle of October, thinking i would feel great after just a couple of sessions but i found the people there less than motivating and totally dis-interested. I thought i had a really good week last week, absolutely no chocolate...which is un heard of for me normally, really good meals and only water..and a lot of it but still no results? I dont know what i'm doing so wrong and its making me think whats the point and i'm just not taking it all that seriously at the moment and really worried i'm going backwards! Any help and advice...would be very gratefully received!

Replies

• Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Try changing your food calories intake for a little bit. Your body may be in a rutt because you're not eating enough....
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    Hi,

I am stuck in a bit of a rutt...I've hit a plateau and not lost any encouraging numbers for about 5 or 6 weeks. I joined the gym middle of October, thinking i would feel great after just a couple of sessions but i found the people there less than motivating and totally dis-interested. I thought i had a really good week last week, absolutely no chocolate...which is un heard of for me normally, really good meals and only water..and a lot of it but still no results? I dont know what i'm doing so wrong and its making me think whats the point and i'm just not taking it all that seriously at the moment and really worried i'm going backwards! Any help and advice...would be very gratefully received!

I've also hit a plateau. It's really discouraging, haven't moved on the scales for about 2 weeks, I know not as long as you, but it's now starting to get really frustrating. I set myself monthly goals, and I am haven't reached mine this month. I've tried varying my diet, increasing calories & then lowering them to keep my metabolism guessing! I have noticed a change in shape, but nothing in the numbers. So I would really like to any advice etc as well.