My first BIG milestone, with pictures

Options

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My god you look 15 years younger..... that's amazing!
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    great job (:
  • Ritala1987
    Ritala1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazingly!!! keep it up :)
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    The pics say it all...and I know how hard you've worked for this. I'm proud to call you my friend...n'at! :drinker:
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    Just think, that was full of all of our wings and beer. Holy crap. Between the two of us, that's 50 lbs. worth of wings and beer. Carla and Sal should throw us a party lol

Congrats bud. Very proud of you!
  • crsmithrn
    Options
    Great Job!! Tell me it gets easier! I cannot wait to post my before and after photos! Congrats! All my life I heard people say "wait til your older slim it gets hard to lose weight" but I was always in great shape with little effort....and then I turned 30 and I suddenly understood what everyone had been telling me. Crap its true! LOL
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching one of your milestones! You're doing great!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Nice progress
  • hhcote
    hhcote Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look so much younger! Great job! :drinker:
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOO congrats :)
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    O YAY! Keep going! Your results are impressive!

I took about a month off--didn't intend to but, that's how it worked out. Thanks for sharing because I am using the "umph" to begin again.
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! way to go!
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Great job my friend! I have my pictures I hope to post in a few months!
  • rjmlb86
    Options
    To be honest the last two side-on comparison pics don't look like the same person! You look younger and physically fitter. Congrats.

I think I'm addicted to these success story pages :p
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Keep up the great job! You won't be able to recognize yourself. You look great! Congratulations!!
  • MrsHeMan
    MrsHeMan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You looks so much younger now compared to your earlier pics. :happy: Keep up the great work!
  • InsomniaticDND
    Options
    Brilliant!!! You can really see the difference, well done :D How did you do it if you don't mind me asking? I know through MFP, but what specifically...like any exercises you found really good?
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Congrats! Really looking forward to getting under 200 on my end! We have similar start and target goals but you are far ahead of me. Friend me if you like.
  • shanurban
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much, everyone! :)
    Brilliant!!! You can really see the difference, well done :D How did you do it if you don't mind me asking? I know through MFP, but what specifically...like any exercises you found really good?

About 95% of my exercise was on the elliptical machine. I have a jacked-up disc in my lower back, so running wasn't an option for me. I started using the elliptical and learned to really love it. I do that at least four days a week (usually five), and that's given me a good calorie burn. I also play racquetball once or twice a week and walk my dog most days. But mostly, it's been the elliptical.

On the diet side, I really haven't made a TON of changes...it's been counting calories. I use the settings here on MFP and make sure I stay within my calorie limitations. I have it set for a two-pound/week loss, so I occasionally go over, but I'm okay with that, as long as it's not TOO far over.

Best of luck! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!