celeb look a like

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    ^i see jack, from his youger days...and HOYT for sure!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    silvergurl518 - Definitely Anne Hathaway, although I could sort of see Sandra Bullock.

I don't think I have one :sad:
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have a familiar face - people always tell me I look like someone else. Celebs - I've heard Linda Ronstat, Ann Margaret, Christina Applegate, Sherilyn Fenn, Tiffany-Amber Thiessen....I'll take all of the above as a comlement and say I wish!
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    @pandsmom: i see linda rondstadt! and for the OP: i definitely see giada in your profile pic!
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    @cory...i will be thinking of a celeb for you...but you look a lot like my roommate, come to think of it, and she's gorgeous!
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    When I was thinner, I got angelina jolie and sofia loren, now I get gina davis. I have high cheekbones, big lips and almond eyes, just like angelina jolie, sofia loren and gina davis, but that's the end of the resemblence, I'm fair skinned and usually blonde, lol.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten many comparisons but a couple times I've gotten Anne Hathaway. My ex bro-in-law once told me I look like Scarlet Johannsen but I'm not really sure where that came from! Lol

I'm open to suggestions.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I get told regularly i look like Jack Osbourne or Hoyt from True Blood.

i see kellan lutz from your profile pic

Kellan%2BLutz-ALO-037725.jpg
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I get told regularly i look like Jack Osbourne or Hoyt from True Blood.

i see kellan lutz from your profile pic

Kellan%2BLutz-ALO-037725.jpg

I agree with this one :)

I don't have one no one ever said I look like anyone :(
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    @silvergurl Anyone with glasses gets Tina Fey and Lisa Loeb, sadly. I see a lot of Amanda Peet, but your face is kind of titled down in profile.

I've gotten Catherine Zeta Jones a few times.

catherine.jpg
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    @tmarie--i see catherine zeta jones. and also lindsday price a bit. you're gorgeous!
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have been told since High School by family, friends and strangers that i look like Drew Barrymore:

IMG_20110618_170226-1.jpg
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    silvergurl518 - Definitely Anne Hathaway, although I could sort of see Sandra Bullock.

I don't think I have one :sad:

Cory, depending on you dressed it up, you could pull off a good Christina Hendricks, aka MadMen's Joan Holloway
    6a00d83451c17f69e20120a4c6629b970b-800wi
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Carissa - Yep! (and I'm jealous)
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    i posted ages ago in the celeb doppelganger page...and for whatever reason i can't copy and paste the pics, but i get anywhere from:

amanda peet
    claire forlani
    fran drescher (the nanny!)
    lea michele (rachel berry from glee!)
    kirstie alley in her younger days

and the ultimates:

tina fey
    anne hathaway

no one ever told you Felicia Day? i think you look quite a bit like her.

actually, ^, i've gotten felicia day a couple of times. forgot to include her. she's not what i would call "pretty" in the conventional sense, but then again, i guess i'm not either! she's goofycute.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I don't look like any celebrities.
    Everytime I run my pictures through that MyHeritage Celebrity program it gives me a bunch of Asian chicks. My origins are German and English.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Everytime I run my pictures through that MyHeritage Celebrity program it gives me a bunch of Asian chicks. My origins are German and English.
    That thing is crap. It keeps giving me Asians too. My origins are Cherokee Indian and Irish.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    That thing is crap. It keeps giving me Asians too. My origins are Cherokee Indian and Irish.
    It gives me a bunch of redheads that don't look anything like me but have red hair. Because, as you know, all redheads look exactly alike, even if their hair is barely red enough to be called red (like mine is).
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options

Me too! There's no way I look Asian, I'm German and have huge blue eyes. So confused.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options

Yeah, that site is bogus... I used my profile picture and it gave me Lucy Lui.