December no alcohol/latte challenge

Options
So a fellow mfp friend said she was going to give up alcohol and lattes for the month of December (a way to cut down on sugars). Alcohol is not a weakness for me....but Starbucks?!?!!? Wow that's asking a lot to give it up for a WHOLE MONTH!! I am crazily agreeing to join the challenge. Any other takers to join in on the "fun?!"

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I've given up lattes and have been off them for over two years now! :noway:

... I drink flat whites and macchiatos instead :laugh:
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I don't drink lattes a lot, but alcohol?? Really?? No way! I like my Saturday night wine drinkning night way too much! It is what I look forward to! LOL!! Good luck!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Two things I probably couldnt go without in December EVER!!!

Tis the season to be social and catch up with old friends, new friends and celebrate the year = wine.

The next morning, being tired and (sometimes) worse for wear = coffee!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Come back to me in January. Entirely too many holidays with my extended family to give up alcohol in December :drinker:
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, sure. Might be tough not drinking the bubbly when everyone else is, but hey, I can deal with Martinelli's.

But ... lattes?

... No f'in way.
  • flvsusandy
    flvsusandy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I know!!! It's totally crazy for the month of December but the scale may love us come Jan 1!! :)
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Although, it'll be easy for me since I drink my coffee black and only drink alcohol once in a blue moon. The benefits of having a baby - lots of strong coffee and no drinking. :happy: Good luck to you though!!!