Rodeo

Options
Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
so I live in San Antonio and last night I took my 11 month old to go see all the activities and animals. Well while i was there i had to eat right, so i know some might not think this is actually a success but i had roasted corn with very little butter, and i shared a turkey leg with the hubby and i took off the skin. Usually i would have eaten the hot beef sunday or corn dogs or a gyro or funnel cake and fries,mmmmmmmmm but i didn't therefore SUCCESS!!! I did however have some chocolate milk! I'm very excited for myself that i was able to avoid all that temptation and it was pretty darn easy!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    so I live in San Antonio and last night I took my 11 month old to go see all the activities and animals. Well while i was there i had to eat right, so i know some might not think this is actually a success but i had roasted corn with very little butter, and i shared a turkey leg with the hubby and i took off the skin. Usually i would have eaten the hot beef sunday or corn dogs or a gyro or funnel cake and fries,mmmmmmmmm but i didn't therefore SUCCESS!!! I did however have some chocolate milk! I'm very excited for myself that i was able to avoid all that temptation and it was pretty darn easy!:bigsmile:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! It's the small changes that add up:smile:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you made great choices!!!!!