new to the online aspect of this

Options
I am a 38 year old single mother of a fiesty 5 yr old. I have lost 100 lbs twice in my life but never Not been overweight. I work out about 5=6 times a week for at least an hour. My question is about yoga. I ADORE flow yoga. It kicks your butt and has a combo of tai chi, pilates and yoga. How do I ask to have things added to the database? The other class I take at Golds gym is body combat...I have no idea how to add that either. It is boxing, aerobics, kickboxing and so on....any help?

Replies

• liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site.. - I have no idea how to add custom exercises either.. But I'm sure someone will chime in and help you out.. :)
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    If you know the calories, when you search for an exercise to add and it is not in the database it will offer you the option of adding an exercise
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That was an excellent question and I had the same question. I do alot of On Demand exercises, but I want to make sure I count it accurately. Thanks VJRose
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That was an excellent question and I had the same question. I do alot of On Demand exercises, but I want to make sure I count it accurately. Thanks VJRose

I usually log exercises that include a combination of aerobics + weights as "circuit training". Of course a heart rate monitor will give you much more accurate results.