Another New Balance N4 Heart Rate Monitor Question

Options
I just spent about 30 minutes reading old threads on this monitor. I just got mine. I also have a Nike Imara, and was happy to see that the programming is similar. However, I can't figure out how to clear out a workout! With the Nike, after I'm done checking the stats I just hold down one button for a bit and it clears it. But that doesn't seem to work on the NB N4. No matter how long I hold each button down it won't clear. And the manual that came with it is useless. Can't find anything by Googling either.

Can anyone help?

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    If you hold down the upper left button, (I can't remember which one that is right now) for a little bit while you are on the HRM or DATA screen, it will flash CLR (meaning clear) at the top. You have to hold it down until it is done flashing and clearing.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I finally did get it to clear, but I'm not sure about this thing. Now when I go back to the HRM screen, the heart is flashing super fast and there are numbers flashing on the screen even though I'm not wearing the chest strap. WTH?
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    How long have you had it? I haven't had any issues with mine, but you may check the batteries.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I just got it but I got it on ebay, so good point.