Motivation or Bust!

Hey all!

I havent really posted stuff, but now Im in need of serious of some motivation!! Im currently at the lowest Ive weighed in a year! That's cause each time I go down I would just settle for that weight (which was really only a 7 pound loss) and go back up. I really can & want to loose another 20 pounds. I DO NOT want to settle! Since this past week was Thanksgiving aka feeding frenzy haha, and I couldnt go to the gym as much as I usually do, I am worried that my weigh in tomorrow might show bad results and then ill loose even more motivation.
Please be my support so this doesnt happen!! Im so tired of getting this far and then going backwards..Its time for this to really happen! Ive been struggling with getting rid of the weight for two years, and it might not sound long but as some of you probably understand, its an everyday struggle. I gained the weight in college, and I want that control back in my life!

All of your suggestions & words of wisdom are so appreciated!
So if your feeling positive tonight, please share some of that with me!

Thanks MFP family!
-Annmarie

Replies

• jenny4teach
    jenny4teach Posts: 56 Member
    You're adorable biffle. You know Im always here for you and will listen and discuss all the "crazy" thoughts going through your head! I know you can do this. you are an amazing, incredible, beautiful young woman who lives a busy life but still fits in time for exercise and healthy eating. this is your time to shine girl! xoxo
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    i fell off the wagon in a BIG way last week (and the first part of this week). i know i didn't lose anything this week... as a matter of fact, i'm pretty sure i gained. i was traveling for the holiday and resisting all the temptations proved too difficult for me. so i came home and started over. and i'm skipping my weigh in this week because i don't need the scale to tell me i made bad choices, i already know. i'll weigh in next week. don't get discouraged, just know that you CAN do this!!! good luck