Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to my fitness pal Lots of weight to lose.

Good day!

Back on the weight loss wagon, I had been using calorie count, but the refresh of the site has made it very frustrating. This site is very clean and easy to use. Love it.

I'm a big guy (6' 4") but I've been overweight since college and have always struggled with eating. I was 300+ pounds when I graduated in 2004. This spring I got all the way down to 230... but this summer and fall I fell out of habit and bounced back up quite a bit.

Aiming for 220 for now, doing a combination of P90x and Insanity, and of course eating good. Figured I'd check out the forum and see if there's any other Tony Horton and Shaun T fans out there.

Hoping to hit 220 by my 30th birthday this coming April. :)

Replies

• harold_IV
    harold_IV Posts: 46 Member
    Whats up man, welcome! Yeah I'm all about P90x and Insanity too. Its good stuff. Yeah this site is awesome man definitely use it.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Points for Hitchhikers Guide.
  • amckenny
    amckenny Posts: 22 Member
    Hey Zaphod (I'm assuming your username is a HHGTTG reference)- Best of luck to you!
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Hah thanks guys. Yea i'm an HHGTTG nut. I love the irreverent "life is a grapefruit" outlook on the world. I got to meet Douglas Adams a few months before he died. :(