50ish lbs down, with pics

Options
I was going to wait until I hit my goal, and I only have 14 lbs left to go to reach it, but today, my hubby took a progress pic for me, and when I downloaded it to my Before/After folder, I caught a glimpse of my before pic from April 2011. I was simply astounded, as I do not remember looking like that. Obviously I did, but it really hit me that, at the time, I really didn't see that I looked so terrible. I am thrilled now, with over 50 lbs gone (including a few I lost before MFP) and I couldn't resist posting my pics a little early.

I have a little bit to go to hit that magic number, and I will definitely get there, but in the meantime....

DSC00428.jpg
April, 2011

IMG_0058.jpg
Today!

Thanks to all my MFP friends for all the support I have received along the way. I feel like, if you weren't here to cheer me on, this may have been a different story right now. :flowerforyou:

Lisa

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!