Help! Anyone doing kettle worx work out program?

Options
Hello!

So I started doing the kettle worx home workout program, but I dont have ANY idea how I should track it in my exercise tracker. Anyone else doing kettle worx or home DVD workouts? How do you track it, or categorize it?

Thank you for your help! :smile:

-Kristi

Replies

• PaulaButHag
    Options
    I read on a kettle bell website that you burn about 20 calories a minute. I love my kettlebells, even though I haven't worked with them in a couple of weeks.
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've been doing KettleWorX since August... love it!!!!

I log it under "Circuit training," but I don't use the MFP defaults for calories burned. I use my HRM for each workout, because 25 minutes of Week 1 Cardio burns a lot more than, say, Week 1 Core. Since I don't want to over/underestimate, I rely on the HRM to tell me what to log.

And even on my BEST days, there is no way I burn 20 calories a minute on KettleWorX...
  • kristi54321
    Options
    OK, thanks for the info!!

This is my first day on this website and I am loving it. It is nice to have the support here!

Thank you again-
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what movements you are doing. I don't track any of my workouts on here because kettlebells and bodyweight training are mainly all that I do.

PS please be careful doing the kettleworx stuff......being a former hockey player and proclaiming yourself "Mr Kettlebell" does not make one a certified instructor.