What exercise DVDs do you own?

Options
Lets create a list of exercise dvd's and a brief summary of them. There are so many out there that many of us don't know anything about. Which ones did you like, even the lesser known trainers! Post away!

I currently own:

Leslie Sansone:
5 Day Slim Down A mile each morning
Walk Away Your Hips & Thighs
Fast & Firm! 4 Really Big Miles
5 Really Big Miles

The Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout-- This one was really hard for me as a beginner! I have tried starting it twice so far and made it through about the 2nd workout. I think I'm almost ready to give it a go again.

Currently I am doing the Butt Bible On Demand. Exercise TV is closing down at the end of the year so I will have to go buy the DVD since I will not be done the program by the end of December.

Ok, how about you?

Replies

• Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    oh jeez.... The bob harper inside out method series, Jackie Werner extreme time-saver & one on one personal training with Jackie.. Uhm ALL of Jillian Michaels dvds. LOVE HER!! A couple of the Firm workout dvds & Bob harpers yoga for the warrier dvd. some others but those are the best in my collection
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Yoga Booty Ballet is fun.
    Zumba lol
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I own the core rhythms collection, was doing this before a discovered Zumba classes.
    I also own 30 Day Shred by Jillian Micheals, I started on Sunday, I'm at L1D3 for those who are familiar with it.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    P90X
    Brazil Butt Lift
    30 Day Shred
    Billy Blankes boot camp
    Around 4 of the biggest loser dvds

I like all of them but I can't motivate myself to using them. I'd much rather go to the gym then be stuck @ home workin out to a dvd.
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch, but my favourite by far is the Results "10 days to a better body" It is an interval training video which has two separate workouts, one upper body and one lower body.

I owe my first 50 lbs lost in a big part to this DVD.

I am interested to hear other opinions...

Cheers,
    Alisison
  • wonderific
    Options
    Turbo Fire worked best for me. It's a 20 week program and I burned out around week 7 but I'd lost a good bit of weight by then. I also enjoy hip hop abs. It's not as tough as T.F. but it gives a decent workout.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Well..All of the Jillians DVDs, Leslie Sanson- 3, 4 and 5 mile walk, Jennifer Galardi's crunch fat burning, Beachbody's Turbofire and turbojam, Kristin's pilates, one of the firm dvd, BIlly's abs bootcamp...
  • prettyash76
    Options
    I own 30 day shred and its the best dvd i have ever used. I also have taebo.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Art of Strength Kettlebell DVD series: Providence, Newport, Firepower, and Kettlebell Clinic
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    -Neena & Veena's Belly dance collection
    -Rania Belly Dance Collection
    - Rainbeau Mars Yoga Collection
    - Brazilian Butt Lift
    - Jillian Michael's Boost metabolism burn fat
    - Look Better Naked Circuit Training
    - 90 x
    - Chalean Extreme
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    P90 (doing this now)
    P90X (won't get to this one for a while yet :laugh:)
    Billy Bank's Tae-bo
    30 Day Shred
    Bunch of other The Biggest Loser & Jillian Michaels exercise DVDs (I'm a fan), but unfortunately they don't really work for me.
    Reebok Step (requires too much coordination for me :blushing: )
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I own over 200 workouts. I can't list them all.

* I'm a big fan of Tae Bo, of course, I own a huge amount of Tae Bo workouts. I'm waiting to receive PT 24/7 and I can't wait to buy Tae Bo Explosion.

* Leslie Sansone workouts

* Chris Freytag workouts. Chris is a wonderful trainer. Her workouts are always fun

* Men's Health Workout. I love working out with Terry Simpson. He's so funny.

* Kukuwa Dance Workout. African Dance Workout. Very fun

* Belly Dance workouts

* George Foreman walking workouts

* Island Girl Dance Fitness Workouts. Very fun

* Michelle Dozois workouts. I want her Peak 10 workouts

* Jessica Smith workouts. 10 Minute Solution workouts.

* Dance off The Inches workouts

* Core Rhythms. They are so fun

* Madonna Grimes. African Dance workout

* Supreme 90 Day. A very good muscle confusion program

* George St. Pierre RushFit Strength and Endurance Workout. It's a good workout. I want the rest of his workouts.

Etc. (I don't own Power 90x, but I do own Power 90. I don't care to own Power 90x or Insanity.)