How you doin?

Options
sarahp86
sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
.So I decided to post this topic because it's currently 03:25am. I'm in my bed (Doing nothing naughty... Unfortunately) in Dublin, Ireland. It's pissing rain out and I can't sleep so I was thinking. What is everyone else on MFP at?

Where are you? What time is it? What are you doing? And who are you doing it with?

Please humour me I'm up in 5 hours and I am WIDE awake!! Even if you think it's boring it has to be better than this!

Peace out x x:love:

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Yes very very boring. I'm in bed @7:30pm & my daughters here with me. My fingers are freezing and I just want to eat!
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Boring South dakota and its 9:35 pm. Getting ready to head to bed. Can't seem to put the paid down bit need better sleep than the 4 hrs I got last night!
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It's 8:35pm here is Arizona and I am at work. Only three hours to go then it is Zumba time!

Now get to sleep! its a school night!
  • sarahp86
    Options
    Yes very very boring. I'm in bed @7:30pm & my daughters here with me. My fingers are freezing and I just want to eat!

I wish I had gone to bed at half seven when I was tired, I would quite happily go for a walk now only my bf would kill me and it's raining
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi Sleepless in Ireland! I am from Kansas USA. It is 9:35pm on Tuesday. It is cold here like in the 30s right now. I am bored just playing on Mfp
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Toronto, Canada. 10:38pm.

Go to sleep. :smile:
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    9:38 in Houston, TX. I'm surfing the internet looking for guns.
    03258 Posts: 60
    Options
    Hey....9:39 pm in Wisconsin, USA. Guess we all have no lives. LOL...Just chillin out on MFP. Thinking about all the gifts yet to buy for the holidays and how to avoid all the food that will surely be coming.

Hope you get some sleep tonight. I've never been to Ireland!!!
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi!!! its raining on and off and 10:40 pm here in new york...just watchin tv(my shows on bravo) getting rdy for bed!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I am about 30 miles east of Kansas City, MO It is about 940pm. Just about ready to take a bath with the husband and head to bed.
    Hope you fall asleep soon!
  • susanmax
    Options
    Hi I am in British Columbia, Canda and it is 745pm...I am playing with my kids before I put them to bed!
  • saraannefrazer
    saraannefrazer Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    At Work in melbourne australia the weather is shocking hasnt stopped raining had thunderstorms this morning and it s currently 2.41 pm
  • sarahp86
    Options
    Ive run out of sheep to count...

Keep em coming :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    9:42 pm on Oklahoma. Lying in bed listening to my drunk husband snore and emit noxious fumes with every breath. Fighting the urge to put a pillow over his face.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Los Angeles California 7:42 PM I'm watching an episode of Criminal Minds...alone! I hope you are able to get to sleep soon! Cheers!
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting by myself on my couch watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show :laugh: It's 10:43 here
  • reeniesing
    reeniesing Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello Ireland,
    I am in TN trying to figure out this site! It's 9:40pm CST. My thighs are currently on fire from doing a 25 minute Chris Freytag lower body workout yesterday. I am trying to determine if I want to try to take a ibuprofen PM or rub Hot/Cold aka Icy Hot on my burning thighs.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hey, Whakatane, New Zealand, 4.43pm just been and bought some new hair dye, deciding whether I should have a cup of tea.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    9:45pm Fort Worth, TX
    44 degrees

just finished some cleaning b/c I'm exciting.. lol!

hope we bore you so you go to sleep. :bigsmile:

Take care!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Do you want me to sing Soft Kitty?