I love this website!

Options
I just started using this website yesterday and I have already fallen in love with it.

I have had a terrible headache for 2 days now and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go away no matter what I tried. I read in someone else's blog that maybe it is from my body releasing toxins. I just started eating healthy 3weeks ago and started working out everyday 1 week ago. So that made sense to me.

I love that this website has so many different foods stored in the database. I also love that I can talk to other people that are going through the same things I am.

Replies

• froggiegirl
    Options
    I just started using this website yesterday and I have already fallen in love with it.

I have had a terrible headache for 2 days now and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go away no matter what I tried. I read in someone else's blog that maybe it is from my body releasing toxins. I just started eating healthy 3weeks ago and started working out everyday 1 week ago. So that made sense to me.

I love that this website has so many different foods stored in the database. I also love that I can talk to other people that are going through the same things I am.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    make sure you are drinking enough water, i used to get terrible headaches from not drinking enough water :drinker:
  • froggiegirl
    Options
    I have been drinking between 8-10 glasses a day! Isn't that enough?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    glad you :heart: it! we all do! :flowerforyou:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    I hate this website. I curse the day that I joined!! :wink:
    Kidding. Yeah, it's something ain't it??!! Welcome and good luck. Wish you the best. See you on the boards. TKs for sharing your excitement. :happy: Don't you just love seeeing everyone's tickers?? It's the best!! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, and helpful, and everyone here is so nice. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • froggiegirl
    Options
    Thank you! I really appreciate your encouragement!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking between 8-10 glasses a day! Isn't that enough?

Recomended intake is minimum 8 (8 oz or 1 cup) glasses of water a day.
    So you are probably doing awesome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • tuppence41
    Options
    I've also just joined and I love it too!! It's great to read about everyone...very motivating. :happy:
    A BIG WELCOME to you and good luck.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Your headaches could also be related to caffeine withdrawl or aspartame consumption. either of those an issue for you? :flowerforyou:
  • froggiegirl
    Options
    No, I haven't really drank soda in a few years. Every now and then I will have one. I try to stay away from caffeine. I try to do caffeine free tea. Thanks for the input though. I really appreciate it.