Ideas on getting back on track.....

Hey guys its been MONTHS since I have been on here and logged anything. I have started doing my exercises (ZUMBA, BABY) again but having a hard time WANTING to eat right!! I have gained back about 20 of the lbs that I lost in the last 6 months and desperatly want it gone again but sometimes that darn bad food is more tempting then my smaller jeans!!

ANY IDEAS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• MitaJo
    MitaJo Posts: 2 Member
    When I was ready to get back into the swing of things, I gave one of my pals the authority to look at my diary. It helped me to not only stay in my calories, but to eat healthier food.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    As harsh as it sounds, just quit making excuses and do it. Once you get yourself back into the routine of exercising (not that Zumba is hard to love!) and eating right, it will come more naturally again.
  • Being accountable to someone else, like a friend, is extremely helpful! Helps give that extra boost of motivation when you're thinking about slacking again. We've all been there, but addiction to bad-for-you foods is like any other addiction and should be treated as such. Don't worry about what happened a month/6months/a year ago. Just know that you're going to eat clean today. No promises about tomorrow or the day after that. "One day at a time!" is an AA cliche for a reason!
  • MitaJo
    MitaJo Posts: 2 Member
    So??? What have you done in the last few days to get back on track? What's been working for you?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    like Nike says-

JUST DO IT!