Looking for dedicated friends in their 20's

Options

Replies

• kellyh2
    Options
    Hi, Im 23 and been on MFP for 4 weeks and have lost 13lb's so far. Finding it hard with will power as craving food that I shouldnt be eating especially coming up to christmas now. So would love to talk more and get some support myself. Please add if you would like to talk x

12407160.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mazzmoo
    mazzmoo Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 20. I started MFP in July and have lost 34lb but still have another 30ish to go.
    Feel free to add me :) and good luck!
  • rjmlb86
    Options
    Hey :-)

I'm 25, male, need to lost 50lbs, 16lbs in at the moment - 34 to go!

Feel free to add me, I just started the "community thing" this week to see if it spurs me on.
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm 24 and getting really into this too :) Feel free to add me!
  • starsjen24
    starsjen24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lots of us 20 somethings here :) add me too if ya like :) i'm on here several times a day lol. Need ALL the motivation i can get :p
  • northernemm
    Options
    Heya, Im new to the site as well! I am 27 and also in need of motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • gem_cat
    gem_cat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Nicole and I'm new to the site but I feel like I am having some success with it. Just looking for a little motivation from my peers to keep me on the right track!

i'm 20 and dedicated! just add me... :happy: :bigsmile:
  • vintagelove78
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26 so feel free to add me! I'm currently in a Biggest Loser program at my local gym, but it's almost to the end and I'm looking for different ways to motivate myself so hopefully having other people around who are just as motivated as I would help....

5032214.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Hey I joined yesterday, I added you. I'm 24 and I've got a way to go, aiming for 35 lbs.
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Feel free to add me. I'm 26 and aiming to lose 100lbs (right now I'm at -25 lbs in just under 2 months..and counting!) :)
  • BritishGirl84
    BritishGirl84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm new to this site 27 years old and could do with some help.....i'm tired of faliing of the wagon
  • sarahkenna13
    Options
    Hey, I joined recently and I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds. I'm 20yrs old, and ion nursing school.
    Hope you're doing well! Friend request sent :)
  • amandac54
    Options
    Hey i'm 25. I will send you a friend request. You can do it!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Feel free to add me, if don't mind crazy people. :smile:
  • megh_297
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and just joined today as well! Here's to losing those lbs! :)
  • KA29
    KA29 Posts: 54
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I'm 29 and could always use motivation as well.
  • sxynanaplay
    sxynanaplay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Aquala and I like to motivate and be motivated! I am trying to lose 36 pounds to be 140! :smile:
  • hannahgrace021
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 22, just joined yesterday. Really looking forward to doing this. Feel free to add me, I could do with some motivation from other people in the same boat as me! :)
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm not new but you could add me! =)
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've added you!