Stand Still

Hello! My name Is Amanda and Ive been a member alittle short of 2 months and I need some help. Ever since I started mfp my calorie intake has been 1200. Im not looking for a life changing weight loss but 25 pounds. Ive lost 15 so far and I feel like Im at a stand still. I dont work out by any means and I dont eat "a green food" diet. I eat within my calorie range and its worked up until this point. I know my calories are at the bare minimum and wont go any less but I was wondering if there is anything I can try doing to shed the last 10 pounds I want and then just maintain that weight which would be 150. Any input is needed. Thank you!

Replies

• Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    I think you kind of answered your own question: you need to fit some exercise in. Even if it's just walking briskly for 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    change your calorie intake. This can help out. More one day. Sounds funny, but works
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    I think you probably know the answer...you need to get in some more activity. How about walking, Zumba class, or picking up a short exercise DVD a few times a week?
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Yeah, I'd say workout. Other than that, don't rush the weight loss. Just stick in there. 2mo and 15lbs is pretty good if you ask me. Especially if you don't have a really high body fat % to begin with.
  • MandaCakez
    MandaCakez Posts: 18 Member
    Thanks alot everyone I appreciate it. I dont have much time for exercise but Ima try just going for walks Because going to the gym and sticking to it doesnt fit in my schedule. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt expecting to much from my body