My tax return came...going for a Gazelle!!!!!!!

Options
Ok, so our tax return came and I found a Gazelle Elite online for $30! Going to get it right now!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Ok, so our tax return came and I found a Gazelle Elite online for $30! Going to get it right now!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I've not heard good things about the Gazelle from ANYONE that ever had or used one.... perhaps going to try one out in person at a real store before you order it is a good idea! I Believe Sears carries them if there is one near you - and possibly Walmart too.

I'm thinking if you just spend a tad more cash on a low cost Elliptical, it would do you MUCH better! :smile:

Edit to add: upon my 5 seconds of internet research, I discovered this particular Gazelle is a few hundred dollar machine, although some places offer it for as low as 14.95 for a one month trial.

Please be sure you don't suck yourself into a scam and end up paying hundreds for something you think is only going to be 30$

:flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I've not heard good things about the Gazelle from ANYONE that ever had or used one.... perhaps going to try one out in person at a real store before you order it is a good idea! I Believe Sears carries them if there is one near you - and possibly Walmart too.

I'm thinking if you just spend a tad more an Elliptical would do you MUCH better! :smile:

Edit to add: upon my 5 seconds of internet research, I discovered this is a few hundred dollar machine, although some places offer it for as low as 14.95 for a one month trial.

Please be sure you don't suck yourself into a scam and end up paying hundreds for something you think is only going to be 30$

:flowerforyou:
    I have also heard the gazelle is cheap and flimsy and usually you get what you pay for...FYI..try it first for at least 10 minnutes
  • Julie837
    Options
    Hi, I too have heard that people tire of the Gazelle very quickly. The ones I've talked to say it just gets too easy to fast. However, I'm only going by hearsay, don't let me spoil your fun, and they do look fun.
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    No, I am actually buying the machine from someone locally. I have heard it is alright. I can't use the eliptical, I have a leg shorter then the other and it hurts me........its either this or the treadmill.

It's $30 not 300. Gonna try it out.......

Wish me luck we will see.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    For 30$, what do you have to lose! :wink:
    (I thought by online you meant at an online store, sorry! :embarassed: )
    Congrats on your new toy :bigsmile:
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you... For 30 bucks, I think it's a steal. BTW... Who's the cutie-patootie:happy: in the picture? Just kidding- You look awesome!!!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    cool!!! glad to hear you got some needed money, so did we!!!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you... For 30 bucks, I think it's a steal. BTW... Who's the cutie-patootie:happy: in the picture? Just kidding- You look awesome!!!

Isn't she a cutie??? Must be a green bean?
  • sassiebritches
    Options

Isn't she a cutie??? Must be a green bean?

You all are so silly :)

So I got my Gazelle, and it is kinda fun. Honey works tonight, so I am gonna do my first workout tonight. I think part of the reason people may think its easy is because there is no resistance.....but lordy I was up there for 2 minsutes and my heart was going......so we will see.

GO GREEN!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wish I could use one but I am over the weight limit.:frown: I do love my recumbent bike though and it is great on the knees. Good luck with your new toy! :flowerforyou: Congrats!:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again