I haven't lost a pound since Thanksgiving

Options
What do you think is going on? Do you think it would be beneficial for me to spike my calories? MFP set my caloric goal to 1290.

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Sorry but you have provided no information. I couldn't even make a guess.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Join the club. Thanksgiving wasn't even a week ago... don't be concerned about it until it's been two months.
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    One week isn't enough time, don't sweat it (no pun intended)!
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    ?? Thanksgiving was less than a week ago!
  • JamesPotter67
    Options
    All I can say is "do not give up! keep going." I'm not sure how much water you're drinking. however, it is recommended that every one drink no less than 64 ounces of water per day. I know that water sucks (lol); however, I have a 32 ounce water bottle and I try to fill it at least twice a day. I slipped there for a while. but now I am back on track and drinking more. try to get in at least 30-45 minutes of walking a day. cut that up into 10-15 minute increments to make it easier. Again, I don't know how much exercise you are getting. I live three blocks from a park; two blocks from a gas station. I am going to try and walk that more when I go buy my Lottery tickets. (lol) Good luck and stay strong! - Jim
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    agreeing with everyone.. its too premature considering it hasnt been even a full week... so its not that big of a deal... consider perhaps the fact you havent shown a gain as a non-scale victory thus far....that is supposed to make you happy, not miserable
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You've accomplished so much already, don't stress. Just wait a bit longer and drink water to flush out any extra water weight if you consumed sodium filled foods.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thanks for ur support! I love it here :-)