Kinda-not-really NSV Driver’s license

Options
So about 13 pounds ago I went to get my Driver’s license. Under the dreaded "Weight" section I lied and wrote "135lbs"...
Well friends, I am proud to say that as of today my Driver license weight is CORRECT!
Lol, it feels gooood....

I guess it's technically a "scale" victory but...I just feel great! Had to share!

Have a wonderful last day of November guys!
*off to work*

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Awh...that's great. I have about 3 more pounds to go to reach that...lol!!!
  • shaynes14
    shaynes14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a NSV. I had a similar incidence. My state allows us to renew online. When my new one came in, I realized that I was under the weight on the license where I have always been over. When I finish my weight loss journey, I may just have to pay to get it changed. :smile:
  • aspen1377
    aspen1377 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am due to renew in December (it's been 5 years!) and am excited to have a new picture where I look like a totally different person...and to be excited to write my exact weight down :) ...lol! Good job!!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Super NSV! i'm about 5 lbs aways, can't wait!
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    they asked for your weight? damn.. i don't think they asked me when i did mine a couple month ago. anyways way to go!!! i will def be getting a new license pic when/if i meet my goal hahahah
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    haha thanks ladies and congrats on your weight loss as well! You're all doing great!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!