What's for lunch??

Today I have a client lunch again (aka free)
We are going to get sushi...SO...I went ahead and looked up their menu and logged my calories already!

I figure this way I'll know exactly what I'm eating and stick with it.

The sushi nigiri (raw fish and rice) is by far the lowest calorie and makes you fill full...most are like 40 calories a piece.

Anyway...what's on everyone else's menu?

Replies

• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 856 Member
    a vanilla IdealShape Shake mixed with unsweetetned Almond Milk :) Yum!! Probably an apple as well.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Leftover tuna pattiy with wild rice and chick peas.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    home made spicy chicken chili, about 350 calories for a full meal sized bowl :)
  • TerraGirl17
    TerraGirl17 Posts: 275 Member
    Cheese bun with summer sausage and honey mustard
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    and now i want sushi by the way...
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Potato Carrot Soup and Salad....yummo!
  • I'm jealous you get sushi for a client lunch. I only seem to get Olive Garden. Not that I'm complaining, but one can only take in so much minestrone soup. My lunch today consists of turkey on whole wheat, cottage cheese, and a prickly pear. It may seem to be a bit overly healthy, but it's what I have leftover in my work fridge (silly me forgot to make lunch). I hope you enjoy lunch today!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Lean Cuisine Fiesta Grilled Chicken, an orange, and 2 bottles of water!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    okay so know I'm wishing I was having sushi, thank you very much :tongue: but instead I'm having a turkey sandwich.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    2 Dr Karg Emmental & Pumpkin Seed crackers with Marmite; Go Ahead Apple & Blackberry bar & an apple

Sue :smile: x
  • sushi places I love... i always get edamame, steamed dumplings and a salad...

today i will haev half a wrap and soup... about 400 cals
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Sushi for me tomorrow!! YAY!! Today is a nutella sandwich and an apple :)
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Veggie Wrap...lettuce roasted red peppers, onions tomato, cukes, artichoke hearts with balsamic YUMMM!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Fish sandwich for lunch, because I'm having a big Traverse City salad (chicken, pecans, cherries, blue cheese, raspberry dressing) for dinner.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,412 Member
    a big bag of veggies, shrimp cocktail and crackers.
  • slashkiss
    slashkiss Posts: 74 Member
    Turkey sandwich with muenster cheese and dijon musturd on whole wheat bread and a big container of raw veggies with some fat free low cal ranch dip.
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    I'll be at work, so I'll just make a smoothie there. Skim milk, frozen strawberries, whey, and a little bit of strawberry sorbet.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    i had some chargrilled calamari rings with black pepper and also a chicken, tomato and pesto baguette plus a mug of peppermint tea. total 607 calories :-)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Leftovers (as usual). Today is 1/2 C turkey w rice and 2 cups green beans and mushrooms sauted in olive oil and garlic.
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Now I want sushi! Yummm.....