JIllian Michaels 30 Day Shred VS Ripped in 30 DVD Compariso

Options
I own the Ripped in 30 DVD, how does it compare to the 30DS DVD? My husband and I want to start the Ripped in 30 one on Dec 1.... Just curious for input on the two workouts DVDs.. We bought the Ripped in 30 because it has 4 workouts instead of 3...

Replies

• Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is harder than the 30 Day Shred. If you are just starting out I would start with the 30DS and then move on to Ri30. If you are already exercising then you would probably be okay with starting with Ri30. Some of the moves are the same in both, but Ri30 takes it up a notch or two.

Have fun!
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I agree with the previous poster. I have done 30DS (twice) and am about to start week 4 of Ripped and Ripped is definitely more challenging than 30DS. Not killer, but just more intense.
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the Ripped in 30 from time to time just to change up my workouts. I do love it, it seems to get easier for me each time... I'm just worried that I am not getting enough cardio in with it... I did join the 30 Day Shred group, but I think I will be doing the Ripped in 30 DVD, since I already own it...

Do you need to do extra cardio with these videos to get great results?

I'm trying to recruit some family members to do it with us, and we weren't sure which would be better.

Thank you for the input guys! I appreciate it!!! I am planning to post before and after pics at the end of December... if they come out good! lol =)